How to set up and use your nebulizer
1. Connect the nebulizer hose to the air compressor.
2. Fill nebulizer medicine cup with your prescription nebulizer solution. To avoid spills, close the medicine cup tightly and always hold the mouthpiece straight up and down.
3. Attach the hose and mouthpiece to the medicine cup.
4. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth. Keep your lips firmly around the mouthpiece so that all the medicine goes into your lungs during your nebulizer treatment.
5. Breathe through your mouth during your nebulizer treatment until all the medicine is used. This can take up to 15 minutes.
6. Turn off nebulizer machine when treatment completed.
7. Wash nebulizer medicine cup and mouthpiece with water and air dry after each treatment