Lung Cancer Screening Criteria
- Age 50 – 80 years
- Cigarette smoking history of at least 20 pack/years; examples are: 1 pk/day x 20 years=20 pk/yrs or 1 1/2 pk/day x 15 yrs=22.5 pk/yrs, or 2 pk/day X 10 yrs =20 pk/yrs, etc.
- Cigars, Pipes, and other non-cigarettes smoking are not eligible
- Current smoker or one who has quit smoking within the last 15 years
- Asymptomatic (no signs or symptoms of lung cancer)
* No SOB
* No Difficulty breathing
* No Chest Pain
* No Cough
* Coughing up blood (Hemoptysis)
* Still smoking or quit less than or equal to 15 years ago
If you meet the above criteria, please call our office to schedule a consult at 920-734-9600 (Appleton) or 920-729-0608 (Neenah) or email us through our website.